Meet Rana Parsanj
RANA PARSANJ IS AN ATTORNEY IN GLENDALE FIGHTING TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES OF EACH OF HIS CLIENTS.
Rana Parsanj began his legal career as an attorney with the Mendocino County Public Defender’s Office and continued his career with the Santa Barbara County Public Defender’s Office. Coming back to where he grew up here in the Los Angeles Area, Rana brings the courtroom experience and dedication so valued in a public defender office to the matters he handles daily.
Rana has handled thousands of cases and works to protect his clients at every stage of their matter. Rana has experience handling arraignments, preliminary hearings, bail hearings, pretrial status conferences, trial preparation and investigation, presentation of mitigation, motions for dismissal, suppression of evidence motions, speedy trial motions, appointment and consultation with various defense experts, court trial, jury trial, jury selection, sentencing, probation issues, early termination of probation, and expungements.
With experience handling misdemeanor and felony caseloads along with numerous jury trials to verdict and favorable outcomes for clients along the way, Rana brings a measured approach of putting in the work for each client to secure the best possible result.
Rana has represented clients charged with municipal code violations, DUI, DUI with injury driving offenses, battery, domestic violence, drug possession, drug sales, theft, receipt of stolen property, prostitution, child abuse, assault, indecent exposure, sexual battery, and burglary.
- University Of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor Of Arts, Economics
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA, Juris Doctor
- State Bar of California, Member
- Glendale Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Mendocino County Bar Association, Past Member
- He was affordable and provided us with a payment plan which made an already stresssful situation less stressful.Ehmiaty Gonzalez
- Rana helped me understand all my options and how the process works.Gabe Reyna
- Diligent attorney who is well versed in the law and completes great research into the issues involved in his cases.Kate Hardie